Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Next Post Will Be #1000! WOO HOO!


I've been riding my bike five miles a day and walking two miles and a little bit more for five days as well. I've lost five pounds and am going to keep it up as long as I continue to see results like this. It takes me forever to lose 5-10 just walking even with weights on. Yeah, I eat too much, but too much for my metabolism is anything over 750 calories a day, so it's kind of hard to toe the line when my metabolism is in the toilet the way it is. (Even on a reduction diet, people with normal metabolisms should consume 1200 calories a day.)

Tomorrow I'm going bike riding with Mary Jo and then to lunch with Mary Jo and Pastor Pat Leksen in Orting. I'm really looking forward to it. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

I have a short project (website for a commercial real estate agency in Costa Rica) and an editing job to do this weekend, and after that I'll be working on the two books again -- the ones I told you about earlier -- for two clients. I'll also be house-horse-and-dog sitting on Monday and Tuesday in Eatonville. The property owners have a PC I can use, so I can do that any keep on working.

It occurs to me that as long as I have an Internet connection, I can work from anywhere in the world, so if I ever get to Australia, Africa, Costa Rica, or anywhere else, I can stay for a while and enjoy the ambiance -- I won't have to rush home! That's pretty cool! I've been giving that some serious thought lately...

I wonder what I'll come up with for Blog #1000? Should be interesting -- or not!

Stay Tuned!


Hey, if anyone local has some free or low cost firewood, Jackie and I could sure use some! Thanks!

No comments: