Saturday, July 18, 2009

WOO HOO! I'm #33 Out of 23, 484 Providers in Writing Category at Elance!



Last time I checked (several months ago) I was very happy to report that I was #67 (or something like that) out of more than 23,000 service providers in the writing category. I checked again today. My position has risen to #33 out of more than 23,000 providers -- this, despite the added competition from new Elancers! (With the economy in turmoil, a lot of unemployed or under-employed folks are flooding freelance websites wanting to make some money while they look for other things to do.)

Since I'm in this for the long haul, it's gratifying to see that, despite the intense flood of added competition, I'm still rating right up there with the big guns and even ascending in the ranks. As a sole provider, I may never reach #1 or even the top #10 (a lot of Elance folks work in teams and can produce more as a result), but it's pretty astonishing and very lovely to find myself so high in orbit with the best of the best!

No comments: