Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WOO HOO! Another Writer's Edge Writer Gets the Nod!



It looks as though a true story about an angel encounter, written by Steve Eaton (who's with our Writer's Edge group at Church For All Nations), may well be published by the Guideposts group (in their Angels on Earth magazine) if Steve can find the fellow who took the photos he needs to illustrate and document the truth of the claim that no one should have survived an auto accident that his son Jacob and the driver survived several years ago when Jacob was just 13 years old.

I'm particularly delighted at this prospect because Steve gave me the great privilege (and responsibility) of editing the piece just before he submitted it. He loved what I did with it (not that I had to do all that much!); I'm glad Guideposts did, too! I look forward to seeing it in print someday in the future!

CONGRATULATIONS, STEVE and WRITER'S EDGE. This will happen more and more frequently as the months pass. There are some tremendously talented writers in our group; every last one has a definite call on their lives to write for the glory of the kingdom of God. A few discerning nips and tucks here and there and every one of the stories and poems these people create will find their way into print. I've never been more certain of anything in my life (other than the love of God)!

No comments: