Saturday, May 2, 2009

Talk Radio "Appearance" About DeForest Kelley and My New Book Scheduled for May 10th


Hey, Trek and De Pals,

Next weekend (Sunday, May 10th) I'll be on internet Talk Radio with SciFi Pulse's Ian Cullen talking about my newest book about De, THE ENDURING LEGACY OF DeFOREST KELLEY: ACTOR, HEALER, FRIEND (available at Payloadz.com
) and about my 30-year long association with the Kelleys (detailed in my 2001 book, DeFOREST KELLEY: A HARVEST OF MEMORIES, My Life and Times with a Remarkable Gentleman Actor , available at Authorhouse). If you order either of these two books NOW, you'll have the new one in hand immediately and the other one in hand by showtime if you order it from the link provided. Why not read them in advance if you haven't already and call in with any additional questions you want answers to (if there's a Q&A period during the show).

In the next few days, the publicity for the show will be up at the following link (and this is the same link where you'll access the radio show next Sunday, so please write it down or make it a favorite right now):

www.blogtalkradio.com/scifipulse


Showtime (Pacific Time) is 2 PM (I'll be on the second hour of the show closer to 3, though, I think); UK time (where the show originates) is 10 PM. If you live in other time zones, I hope you can figure out the time difference between either Pacific Time and UK time and wherever you are!

Please let other Trek/De fans know. And let me (and Ian) know how you thought it went afterward, please!

Thanks!

No comments: