Wednesday, May 13, 2009

STARR TALK WITH SONNY STARR...UPCOMING RADIO INTERVIEW WITH ME

I just got an email from Sonny Starr asking me if I'm available Friday at 11 a.m. Pacific Time. I said yes. I think that's when we'll be recording the STARR TALK WITH SONNY STARR show.

The show airs Sunday nights at 9 p.m. Pacific Time, and I think he has the next few shows already "in the can," so I don't expect the one with me to air real soon. But I'll certainly keep you in the loop and let you know where to logon in to catch it the night it airs. (The show is radio and Internet-based, as was the Sci Fi Pulse show, so it will be available in perpetuity for you to catch any time).

The guest blog I'm doing this week for Pat Bertram is available in perpetuity, too... so if you've missed any of it, you haven't really. Just go to an earlier blog post and follow whichever link you want to whichever interview or blog you want.

I'll even provide the link to thE 2006 podcast I did with Rico Dostie of Treks in Sci Fi right here:

http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/index.php?PHPSESSID=d10f3438647550d1f98d692ffe424058&s=DeForest+Kelley

(Scroll down a little bit when you get there until you see my photo, then click on the link that brings up the podcast.)

No comments: