Friday, May 8, 2009

Update for This Sunday's Sci Fi Pulse Interview...



Here's the latest scoop from Ian Cullen at Sci Fi Pulse, moderator for the Sunday Radio/Internet Interview with me:

Ian will be starting the show at 2 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. During the first 45 minutes, he and a few others will be going over their thoughts in-house about the new movie. The interview with me will begin shortly after 2:45 pm PDT.

The phone number you need to call in on is (347) 308-8787. But please WAIT to call in until you hear me with Ian on the air, because the studio has limited lines and I need to be on one of them. (DUH!) Up to five people can call in on the line at once and get a spot. At least two lines will be dedicated to callers.

I've already heard that several of you (two in the Hollywood area, one in Colorado, two in New York, and others) will be listening in and may even be calling in, so it should be a lot of fun.

See you there, then! (Er, hear you there, then, I mean!)

The show will be available afterward to listen to, if you are too swamped with Mother's Day happenings to listen in on Sunday.

No comments: