Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Ranked #67 out of 20,000+ Writers at Elance!



Holy Bazoley! I just found out that, in addition to being ranked as a Premier Provider at Elance (which is huge!), I'm ranked #67 out of 20,000-plus Writing and Translation providers at the site! (Up from #69 last week.) And I just hung out my shingle there early last year, and didn't get many projects until November of 2008 because I was such a newbie, without a quantifiable track record as a copywriter! WOO HOO!

I'm also getting 10% of the the bids I bid on. When I started out, I was getting just 2%. (Again, because I didn't have a portfolio or a track record at Elance until November or thereabouts.)

This is fantastic news! I'm tickled pink.

So if you or anyone you know needs a good -- no, a great -- copywriter, no matter where you are in the world, please visit (or have them visit) my Profile Page at Elance. The URL is http://kristinemsmith.elance.com/. YOU can just click on the photo on this page (upper left hand corner) to go there.

I'm dancing on the ceiling over this news.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


No comments: