Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Looking Forward to "Answering to God"

I just got a terse comment to the end of the last blog (unpublished) saying I will "answer to God" for voting for Obama-Biden, and for trying to get other folks to vote for them, too... that I have no right or standing to call myself a Christian.

Really? Hmmm...

And of course the sender signed him- or herself "anonymous." Anonymous comments nearly always get deleted because unless a person is willing to put their name out there and proclaim publicly what they claim anonymously, I will rarely publish the comment. I publish brave souls only, people willing to stand up, identify themselves, and be counted.

All of us will answer to God for our choices. As long as my name is in the Lamb's book of life, I'm exonerated. Jesus paid the price for any missteps I make. I don't consider my support of the Democratic ticket a misstep, though. So I'm looking forward to meeting my Maker/Husband/
Kinsman Redeemer. He loves me.

P.S. He loves the people who vote for McCain-Palin, too. He's an equal opportunity Savior!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They must be getting worried if they're targetting you, Kristine!

Carl.