Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good News and Bad News....

The bad news is that I couldn't get within three miles of Cheney Stadium (because of such unprecedented fervor to get into the event) to see Joe Biden this afternoon, so I ended up coming back home and watching it on C-SPAN

The good news it that I couldn't get within three miles of Cheney Stadium (because of such unprecedented fervor to get into the event) to see Joe Biden this afternoon, so I ended up coming back home to watch it on C-SPAN!

This is very good news for the DEMS.
TOO MANY people tried to get
into the stadium to see Biden!

More bad news... my vehicle is hosed. I'll have to go out this week and find a new one... either used or new.

The good news is I'll be getting a new(er) car soon. Until then, I can use one of my sister's vehicles, so I'm not hobbled.

If you're local or regional to me, please let me know if you know of any good deals on a reliable vehicle that gets decent gas mileage (at least 28 mpg). Thanks much!

No comments: