Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pray for Soothing Relief for Alison Winter

Alison Winter in the UK had a wisdom tooth removed last Friday and has been having complications. This morning she emailed me:

"I now have developed a painful complication called 'dry socket' and I'm unable to eat solid food for 3 days.Now will you put my distress signal on your blog and get people praying for me?? It hurts and I miss food!!!!!! A lot!!!"

So, your assignment now is to (1) pray for Alison and (2) eat something decadent and delicious and then something very healthy on her behalf, then leave a comment here on this blog and let us know what it was.

C'mon, do it!

I'm salivating already with anticipation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, an appleberry cream pie and a fruit salad.

Alison said...

Oh man!!!!!!