Friday, June 27, 2008

Simply Amazing -- Some Folks STILL Think Obama is a Muslim/Terrorist/Scoundrel!


It's a wonder just how gullible some people can be!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25394962/

If you have any doubts where I stand, read my blog entry titled, "In Defense of Barack Obama."

And fer gosh sakes, go to snopes.com and type "Barack Obama" into the search field and satisfy yourself that the guy is a true-blue American -- always has been, always will be...

I shake my head and wonder... are a bunch of baseless, unfounded fears about the very name BARACK OBAMA going to deny us the change we need to hold our heads high in the world again? If they do, we deserve to be looked down on for another four or eight years...

I can see disagreeing with him on his policies, but to FEAR the man is insane. Fer gosh sakes, read his two books and get a grip, if you're afraid or hearing all kinds of nuttiness spoken about him.

I've been fearful of Bush and Cheney's policies for years now. For the first time in a long time, I'm NOT afraid of a politician. Obama has all the earmarks of a truly remarkable statesman...

No comments: