Thursday, May 8, 2008

Get Off My Case! hee hee hee

Gads, folks... gimme a break! A couple people have emailed to wonder why I haven't updated the blog in a while.

Bottom line: I haven't been blogging because there hasn't been much to blog about. All is status quo -- still looking for a job, still looking to sell my condo and find a place that Jackie (my sister) and I both like. We've found one. Now we have to sell my condo to get it. These things take time. I'll re-list it tomorrow with a third Realtor. (This time I'll use one with at least six years experience, as recommended wherever I read about finding a reputable, successful realtor.)

The Demo race looks to be falling to Obama -- saints be praised! I am so jazzed. Of course, my heart breaks for Hillary... I like both candidates, but disagree that she'd be best for the country and best against McCain. She is a dedicated, gutsy woman and I hope they get on the ticket together. That would be terrific.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristine:

I think we're all hoping McCain doesn't win over either of them!

Kris M Smith said...

He won't. There's no way on God's green earth McCain will win, with the attittude of the country right now...

People seem to think Obama would be "soft" on people who attack us, but he would have sent soldiers to Afghanistan to get bin Laden -- he just didn't think we should be upsetting Husein's applecart unless there was imminent danger, and he didn't agree that there was imminent danger from Iraq. He doesn't believe in pre-emptive wars. That shouldn't be a policy of America. We've always warred to rescue or to defend... never to pre-empt another's potential aggressions.