Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hallelujah! Senorita Invierno (Alison Winter) Has Resurfaced!

You may now release a collective sigh...

Alison sent me a quick email this morning to let me know she has made it to her destination. She is very, very, very sore and will be blogging again this weekend.

WELCOME BACK, ALISON! WE MISSED YOU!

She wrote:

Subject Heading: ouch...ouch...ouch...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've reached my goal! I arrived in Santiago yesterday and my name was read out in the cathedral today as one of the pilgrims who made it! I walked 75 miles over hill over dale Friday through Monday, arriving at 1 pm on Monday. I have a pronounced limp from muscle strain but I'm otherwise just dandy.

Lots of very strong mixed feelings. I have 1001 stories to tell. I'll be back in Madrid by Thursday night so this weekend will be the weekend of the blog!!!

Off to the seaside tomorrow morning to be wistful on a rock and hopefully peaceful as well.

I hope you're safe and well. I'm off to eat lots and lots of food and then enjoy a night in a PRIVATE room with a BIG bed and WARM blankets AND A BATH.

BATH.

BATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't believe I can top that for the night, so will leave well enough alone until tomorrow night.

No comments: