Monday, October 26, 2009

Now the REST of my Abode is Surgery-Room Clean!

OK, this morning I got up and did cleaned the last two rooms with almost surgery-room precision. I even washed the guinea pig. (He wasn't overly happy about that, but what the hey...)

Yesterday afternoon and evening I sat back in the couch-recliner in my living room and watched, consecutively, three long, relatively "old" movies: THE MUSIC MAN, FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, and HOW THE WEST WAS WON. T'was delightful.

I've never been a huge Jimmy Stewart fan (other than honoring his exemplary Christian lifestyle and good heart), but he was cuter'n just about anything on the planet in HOW THE WEST WAS WON. I wished he was in it more.

One of my earliest movie star heartthrobs was in two of the three I watched last night: Robert Preston (as The Music Man's Harold Hill, the starring role, and as Morgan in How the West Was Won). It was good to check in on him and find out he hasn't lost any of his appeal (NOT BAD, for a man who's been dead 31 years!). HA HA HA HA HA

My present heartthrob is Doctor Oz. He reminds me so much of De (except for his face and voice): his hair, manner, physicality, even his hairy arms! He looks so much like De did in his mid 40's (again, except for his face, which is handsome enough on its own). I usually take my break from work when his show is on. Because of such diligence, I'm learning a lot about the human body... and germs.. and parasites... and exercise... and pee... and poop... and belching, passing gas and mucous.

It's a lot more fun than the way I've just described it, believe me, or the show would have been cancelled after the first week! HA HA HA HA HA!

Have a great day!

No comments: