Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Portfolio at Elance is Now Populated with Writing Samples


I finally got the portfolio section of my profile at Elance to accept samples of my writing. Don't know what I was doing wrong before, but I never could get anything to load there and stay put.

But there's plenty there now, so if you know of anyone who needs a copywriter, please let them know about my profile and portfolio at Elance so they can check me out and actually read some samples.

Why not go there yourself right now (click on my photo, to the left) and take a look at the samples? That way you can feel confident (I HOPE!) that you're referring friends, business associates and others to an exemplary writer whenever you hear of them needing one to write letters, brochures, ads, blog posts, banner ads, speeches, web content, or anything else...

I need all the help I can get to put the word out about my Word-Smith-ing skills and availability. By this time next year I would love to be working from home full-time and no longer sweating every bill that comes due!

You can help me make that happen. Wont'choo be my agent -- whenever you can?

Thanks!

No comments: