Wednesday, November 12, 2008

700 Posts to Date -- OMG!

Are you tired of reading yet?

This is blog #701. Can you believe it? I can't.

I started this blog in late February of 2007, so it's possible I'm averaging a post a day, including weekends... but you'd have to do the math to prove it, because I don't do math to the degree it would have to be done in order to "prove" this claim. Or do I?

365 days in a year...

So from Feb 28th, 2007 to Feb 28th, 2008 would be 365 days...

From Feb 28th of this year to November 12th of this year is how many days? If this wasn't a leap year (and I don't think it was), there have been 297 days this year so far between Feb 28th and today...

So...

365 plus 297 equals = 662 days.

Hey! I'm averaging better than a blog a day!

You must be exhausted.

Take a rest. I'll try to think of something else to do until you recover, you poor thing...

Thanks for sticking with me. It has to be a challenge!

No comments: