Monday, October 22, 2007

"Mommy, Tell Me a Story!"

Mommy, Tell Me a Story! - MSN Lifestyle - Family & Parenting
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/raisingkids/articlesc.aspx?cp-documentid=5551331&GT1=10519


The above is a great idea for parents and grandparents!


Consider this: I got started writing because I was a huge Roy Rogers fan and RR comic books only came out once a month or so. I badgered Mom so often for another RR comic book, she finally said, "There aren't enough RR comic books in the world to satisfy you. You'd better start writing your own."

That's all it took. A light went on. I realized I could take my hero, Roy, and place him in situations where he could be a hero yet again! Revelation
!



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: