Friday, April 17, 2009

Whew! Got Around Just in Time!

Jesus loves me, this I know! (In all the walks I've had the past four months, twice a day, I haven't been rained on yet!)

It's pouring outside. I just finished my second walk of the day and the skies opened up. The clouds looked black and foreboding both times I walked, but they were always just far enough away that I thought I could get away with very quick walks. It worked! Then I played Wii sports games (tennis, bowling and golf) for an hour and a half, so I'm well exercised.

Whenever I don't have a writing project, I exercise. And this month, that has been a lot of the time. My usual client (who gives me half of each month's income usually) is slowing down for this month and next (she's having her first baby in a week or so) and I haven't landed another steady client or even a temporary client to take up the time yet, so I'm scrambling to find some quick projects. I can't afford to remain idle, even though I'm walking and exercising my tail off -- which is a very good thing. I need more work than I need walk right now, so if you know anybody who needs an exemplary copywriter for a short-term project (a day, a week, a month, two months, whatever) please send them to my page at Elance (http://kristinemsmith.elance.com). Thanks!

No comments: