Sunday, April 26, 2009

Short and Sweet...

Sure am sad to hear that Bea Arthur (from The Golden Girls, Maude, Archer Bunker, Mame, and so many other great acting venues) has passed away. Her career has given me a lot of laughs, smiles and sighs... and will continue to give them, thanks to syndication.

Casey and I rode bikes this morning. Other than that, I've just been on the Elance website bidding on projects. A self-employed person's work is never done... but I wouldn't be happy any other way. I love what I do much better than anything I have ever done before!

Obama's 100 day anniversary is coming up this Wednesday. I am so proud of all he has accomplished and so proud I campaigned for him from the very beginning and voted for him. He's helping us out of the woods and re-engaging in global diplomacy in ways we have seldom seen before. That can only bode well for America's reputation in the world.

Guess that's all for now.

Peace!



No comments: