Friday, December 27, 2013

Newest Review from a Local Tacoma-Area Client

A primary reason why I love doing what I do is that I get the most enthusiastic client feedback. And although money is important (it allows me to stay in business as a copywriter) the kudos I get from clients mean far more to me!

Kris:

You are the word whisperer. Nicely done. You are a gifted writer and very thorough while delivering the final project in a short period of time.

John B. Merz, Administrator
Memory Haven Sumner

Memory Care Cottages
5107 Parker Road E.
Sumner, WA 98390

(Copy written to SEO keywords without talking points provided)


Links to pages I've written
(Clients gave me permission to disclose that I wrote their copy for them.)


(Copy written to SEO keywords without talking points provided)


(Copy written to SEO keywords without talking points provided)

http://www.furnacefilterscanada.com/ (I wrote the home page and the English Language version of the video at this site.)

The script is amazing.

Thank you again,

Jean


(Copy written to SEO keywords mostly without talking points provided)


“I love taking the time to read what you do with what you are given. You amaze me! I don't think I could give higher praise to any vendor we use - and we have 20 to 30 that we use regularly. There are gifts that God gives that cannot be explained by any man or
science - they are living examples of a miracle,  tangible to even the highest skeptic. This is what I think each time you submit any writing to us. We are blessed to count you
as a partner.”  — James C. Whelan, Michigan

(Copy written to SEO keywords mostly without talking points provided)

http://www.4tssi.com (I didn’t write the moving banner ads)


I wrote the above websites in their entirety, some via talking points provided by the clients, some by the seat of my pants.




No comments: