Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This Blog is Approaching 100,000 Views! WOW!

OK, I'm officially astonished. I just noticed that this blog has been viewed over 94,000 times. Either I have a very stalwart 49 followers or a lot of people are checking here on the sly. Welcome! Who are you? Where are you? What brought you here today and in days past? What do you want to see more of? Less of?

I'm wondering if we should have a contest and give away one of my books (your choice) to the 100,000th visitor. I expect whoever the winner will be to cross the finish line sometime before Christmas this year, so a book would make a nice little gift -- to keep or to give to someone else. I'd sign it to whomever wins it. 

Does this resonate with anyone? If so, let me know. And if YOU'RE the 100,000th visitor, let me know by email (kristineMsmithATmsnDOTcom) and let me know which book you'd like to get. They're all listed at the top of this blog and you can find out more about each of them on my book and business website at kristinemsmith.biz.

Are you IN? Let me know!

2 comments:

neer said...

It is nice to know that your blog is so popular. I discovered it pretty recently and can't tell you how ecstatic I was to find that you were blogging about your days with Mr. Kelley. I'd love to see more reminiscences, laugh at little-known quirks, read about heart-warming incidents about a man who by all accounts was solid gold.

Kris M Smith said...

Neer, stay tuned! I'm in serious reminiscing mode right now! Type "DeForest Kelley" or "De" into the search field here at my blog and you'll find all kinds of De memories... Also type in Trekker Treat and "Trek" and you'll find more! Welcome!