Saturday, October 1, 2011

Brigitte Thompson Publishes My Newest Article on Making a Living as a Virtual Freelance Writer

Thanks, Brigitte, for featuring me in your blog this week!

It's just too bad that the news I have to share is discouraging these days.  Gone are the days when I could encourage people to hang a virtual shingle. It's MUCH harder these days to stay afloat without multiple sources of writing income.

http://writersinbusiness.blogspot.com/2011/10/making-living-online-as-copywriter.html

Try a listing at wordworker.com and the free listing at yellowpages.com.  I'm trying them now. Let me know what you think of them.  So far I haven't had any bites from them yet, but I'm new at both places...

I'm putting an ad on multiple craigslist sites, too. My friends across the country are posting the ad for me and I'm getting some clients that way.  The ad I'm posting closely mirrors the home page of my business website (kristinemsmith.biz).

No comments: