Friday, May 15, 2009

New Radio Interview to Air May 31st at 9 PM PDT



The newest radio interview about my DeForest Kelley saga (and books) will air on STARR TALK WITH SONNY STARR on May 31st at 9 p.m Pacific Time. You will also be able to find it on the web at that time (and ever after) by following this link:

http://www.sunstarstudios.com/starr_talk.html

Thank you, Steve Jensen, for hooking me up with Sonny Starr, and thank you, Mr. Starr, for spotlighting me for one of your ten minute segments on the 31st.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sis Jackie is in Seaside this weekend fro Altruse International. My older sister Laurel (an attorney) dropped by for a hug and a howdy this evening on her way home from a conference in Seattle. We had dinner at TGI Friday's on South Hill in Puyallup. Fabulous meal.

Then Laurel showed me how to play a new board game that she got Jackie and me for Christmas (but delivered to us just a few weeks ago) so I can help explain it to others the next time we open the box (probably next winter). By then I will probably have forgotten everything she told me, but hey, at least the game won't look like a total mystery to me when I open it again. It's a European game about building settlements and roads in the wilderness. I think it's called Catan. It's much more involved than most games I've played. Quite compelling.

I've been fighting a cold for a couple days now, and need to attend the Writer's Edge class at church tomorrow to critique essays, so I'm going to hit the hay now and see if I can get some serious shut-eye before then. I'm dragging right now, with this cold...





No comments: